Hello and Welcome to WPSteam, the best free WordPress and AWS resource site for beginners.
At WPSteam, my main goal is to provide cutting-edge helpful WordPress and AWS tutorials that are easy to understand for small businesses, bloggers, and non-techy WordPress website owners.
If you’ve ever asked yourself:
- “How can I build a WordPress site?”
- “How can I do ______ in WordPress or AWS?”
- “Which WordPress plugin should I pick for doing _______?”
- “How do I fix ______ WordPress or AWS error?”
- “What are the best practices to follow in WordPress and AWS?”
Or if you have any other questions about WordPress or AWS… You’re in the RIGHT place!
Why WPSteam (My Story)
The WPSteam story begins back in April of 2020 when I first discovered WordPress and AWS while searching for a blogging platform and where to host it.
It didn’t take me long to fall in love with the platform. In May of 2020, I decided to use WordPress for all of my client websites.
This came with a set of challenges: PDF guides and 1-on-1 walk-throughs were incredibly time consuming and inefficient.
I scoured the web to find a resource that could help my clients and other new WordPress and AWS users.
At the time, most WordPress and AWS tutorials were written by developers for developers.
That’s why I launched WPSteam on April 10th, 20200 as a resource targeted for WordPress and AWS beginners and DIY users.
Since then, WPSteam has become the best free WordPress and AWS resource site in the industry.
Getting Started with WPSteam (Useful Links)
A lot of people subscribe to WPSteam for helpful WordPress and AWS tutorials and resources.
If you’re just starting out, then we highly recommend that you check out the following areas of our site:
- WPSteam Blog – The central place for all my WordPress and AWS tutorials.
- WPSteam Blueprint – Behind the scenes look at all the WordPress plugins, tools, and services I use at WPSteam.
If you have any questions about WordPress, then please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, you can tweet me @therealwpsteam
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you on the blog sometime soon!